Workplace Campaign Coordinator Job Description
Provide leadership and serve as point of contact for the organization’s workplace giving campaign by working with Community Shares of Mid Ohio, management and co-workers.
- Develop, schedule and implement workplace giving campaign.
- Develop and implement a schedule for employee solicitation meetings to educate employees about Community Shares and its member charities.
- Work with Community Shares to assist you in conducting an efficient campaign. Recruit additional support services as needed.
- Obtain the support and involvement of both top management and co-workers in the campaign.
- Review and analyze the giving history and past campaign activities.
- Recruit and train co-coordinators to assist in executing your workplace giving campaign.
- Distribute campaign materials in a timely manner.
- Promote campaign to co-workers and those throughout your organization to educate employees about Community Shares and its member charities.
- Communicate campaign progress and results, and contact Community Shares to pick-up report envelopes.
- Complete the campaign during the time period specified by your organization.
- Recognize and thank those involved with your campaign and those who donated.
- Work with your organization’s human resources office to provide pledge forms and brochures for new employee orientations to allow those employees to participate outside of your organization’s campaign time period.