During the Campaign
The most important thing to remember during the campaign is availability. You can ensure success by making information, yourself, and your committee available to answer questions about Community Shares, its member charities, and the pledge process. Below are some quick tips to help ensure your campaign reaches a successful conclusion!
- Display Community Shares Posters in prominent areas to catch the eye of coworkers.
- Announce the campaign in your company newsletter, on your workplace's intranet or send an email message promoting the campaign. We have provided Newsletter or Email Announcement sample for your convenience.
- Share content from the Community Shares’ blog showing the impact of our member charities while allowing employees to learn more about the various causes we support on our members’ websites.
- A personal letter from your CEO to employees can motivate employees and demonstrate leadership support for the campaign.
- Inform donors of the positive impact of their generosity. Use the message of Community Shares to create a sense of community, opportunity and hope.
- Manage and distribute information and pledge forms. Throughout the campaign, keep the communication interesting, informative, and motivating.
- Schedule weekly drawings of returned pledge forms. Begin now to collect small prizes from area businesses, from co-workers, or from management. The earlier the pledge form is returned, the more chances to win prizes! For more incentive ideas, we have provided Promotion & Incentives.
- Enhance your campaign by going on a tour of a member charity or volunteering as a group for one of the member charities. Contact Community Shares for more information.