Take Your Campaign to the Next Level
- Challenge leaders in your company to surpass their own personal best from last year.
- Make the campaign fun for employees with incentives.
- Use all venues of communication to publicize your campaign like emails, newsletters, posters, etc.
- Seek employees who have been connected to one of the member charities represented by Community Shares. Perhaps one of your co-workers volunteers at one of our organizations, currently donates to a member, has been to a member event, etc. Their story may inspire others to give back and help make a difference.
- Promote volunteerism throughout your organization.
- Plan special events toward the end of your campaign for your employees to attend and gather information.
- Establish a realistic goal. You can add new techniques in the following years.
- Implement a new hires program so all employees can donate-- even if they become a new employee after the official campaign is over.